So you're an RCGP Trainee...let's get you logged in
As an RCGP trainee it will depend on your account settings as to whether you log in directly to FourteenFish or are redirected to your RCGP log in page.
Either method you will still need to
- Go to the FourteenFish home page at fourteenfish.com
- Tap on Log in in the top right hand corner of the page
FourteenFish Direct Log in
- Enter your email address and tap Next - our system will check if the email address is recognised
- If you see the message "We couldn't find a FourteenFish account with that email address" then please try any other email addresses that you have. Most people have at least a couple of emails.
- Pop in your password and you should be logged in
- If your email address is recognised but you've forgotten your password, please see the article Recovering your account which will tell you how to reset your password.
RCGP Log In
- Once you've entered your email, click Next
- You will be taken to the RCGP login page where you need to use your RCGP username and password, which should be different to your FourteenFish log on
- If you can't remember your RCGP login details then you can use the New/Forgotten Password Request facility on the RCGP system to reset your password
- Once you enter those details into the RCGP page and clicked Login you should be redirected to your FourteenFish DashBoard and automatically signed in