Anyone can register for a free account with us.
If your employer or professional body has contracted FourteenFish to provide an account for you, then this may already be set up. For example, if you are a GP trainee or an educational / clinical supervisor.
Not sure if you have an account?
To see if you already have an account, try logging in and our system will tell you if you have an account or not.
Most people have a few different email accounts – it's worth trying them all.
If you have an account but can't remember your password, then you can use the Recover your account feature to reset your password.
Registering for an account
- Go to the FourteenFish home page
- Click on Register now
- Fill in all relevant fields NB: Please don't worry if your exact Profession does not appear on the dropdown list. Just select the closest equivalent and you can be more detailed about your role once your Portfolio is set up
- You'll be sent an activation email
The email you receive will look like this:
- Haven't received the email? Check out our help article here for what you can do.
- Set your password: once you click the Activate button in your email, you'll be taken to the below screen to create your password:
- And you are all done!
Will I be able to login from home / work / up a mountain?
Yes! You will be able to log in from anywhere, home or work using the same registered email address. You do not need a different address for each location. For example, you can use your nhs.net email to access your account even if you aren't at work.