After you have joined a Community you can use that Community to hold discussions.
You may have an email address to be able to post to the Community (your community administrator will be able to tell you this) or you can log into the FourteenFish website visit the page for your Community and post from there.
How do post a comment or question in a Community?
- Click on Communities from your Dashboard.
- Select the Community that you wish to post to from the right hand menu.
- Click on +Post something to this Community.
- Enter your post details.
- Click submit.
- All members of your Community will then be notified of your post.
- You will also automatically be notified of any new comments for your post.
Once you have joined a Community the default is that you are emailed once a day with a digest of any new posts to that Community. You can change this to switch this off, weekly emails or immediate. To do this visit the page for the Community and click Your settings for this community (highlighted in the screenshot below).
Email alerts for Comments
If you add a new post or comment on a post then you will automatically be notified of any new comments for that post.
Article is closed for comments.