Firstly, we would like to reassure you that our Surveys are GMC approved and created in association with Wessex LMC, as well as anonymous and peer bench marked in line with GMC guidelines. Our surveys are, therefore, suitable for use in Revalidation.
So how does it work?
This Survey is conducted online through personalised and confidential emails which invite colleagues to provide feedback. You can create the survey via Manage FourteenFish for your Team on behalf of your Team member and can add the contact details for all of the invitees on their behalf. The cost of this is £28 which can be paid for via a Team credit payment.
To create a Colleague Survey for your GP's
- Sign into your FourteenFish account and click on Manage FourteenFish for your team.
- This will take you to a page where you can manage that particular Team members Appraisal, Colleague or Patient Survey.
- Then click on Details next to the Team member you on behalf of whom would like to create the Survey.
- Then click on Start a colleague survey for **** ****.
- Here you can Apply credit as payment if this is available, as well as Add my colleagues. See below for details on this feature.
The GP that you are creating this survey for will be emailed to let them know what you've been up to - they will also be told that they will need complete the self assessment before sending out the invitations to the survey themselves, from their own account.
To add colleagues
- By clicking on Add my colleagues, the system will automatically add other members of your Team along with their emails to the colleague list. Should you wish to manage this and add additional colleague's emails or take any away, please click on Manage Colleague Sharing List. Here you will see those colleagues added to the list so far and you can add additional names and emails.
- When you are happy please click to Add these details to the survey for **** ****.
- This list will then also be saved for you to use and amend for any further Colleague Surveys you create.
- Once all of this is done then the Survey has been created, the GP will then need to sign into their own account to complete the Self Assessment and send out the invitations.
What happens next?
The Survey will then become automatically able to be closed. When the survey has both reached the minimum requirement of 15 responses (this is the GMC recommended minimum) and 10 days has lapsed since sending the initial invitations.
Should insufficient replies be received within 10 days an automatically generated reminder will be sent to all colleagues that have not responded. After this time, should you require subsequent reminders to be sent, please contact us.
If your team member requires their survey to be closed earlier due to time constraints, they can create a request via the Contact Us form and we can look to do this for them. However, please be aware that if they haven't reached the minimum requirement, we would recommend them discussing this with their Appraiser or Appraisal Service, before they request we close the survey.
When the survey is closed by the doctor through their own account, it will typically take 3 working days to be checked by the Medical Directors at Wessex LMCs. The summary is then generated and emailed to the subject of the survey.