Trainees can now record Time out of training in their RCGP GP trainee portfolio.
This can then be seen by Educational & Clinical Supervisors that have access to a trainees portfolio and the deanery and training programme administrators. At the moment only trainees can add these episodes to the trainees' portfolio.
To add some time out of training click "Record time out of training" from the Time out of training section at the bottom of the Portfolio overview page:
Points to note
- Record each instance of time out of training upon your return to work
- Do not include periods of study leave, paid annual leave, prospectively approved Out of Programme Training / Research (OOPT/OPR)
- Record dates as inclusive - for example if you just had a time out of training of 23/11/2020 for 1 day both date from and date to would be 23/11/2020
- Include all days including weekends, not just those you were expecting to work.
- This does not replace contacting your HR and completing your Form R/SORN form that will need to be actioned.