When setting up a Friends and Family Test for a practice it may be useful to allow several administrators access to the survey. This can be achieved by associating the survey with a Community. This is also useful to maintain the survey in the event of Colleagues joining or leaving the practice.
It maybe that you already have a practice community (to provide surveys and appraisal subscriptions etc.). Alternatively you can create a new Community to manage the Organisation Feedback. Any administrator of the Community can then access the reports and manage the payment of the survey.
To create a new Community
- You can do this by clicking the Communities button on your FourteenFish dashboard, then selecting Create a community, if you already have several communities set up then this can be found on the right hand side towards the bottom of the age under your communities list.
- You can then name your community and can add a description if needed.
- You need to invite the members to the community - this is done by clicking on the community, and clicking on the manage members button on the right of the screen.
- Using the Invite new member button you can then add your GPs names and emails, and they will either be added to the community if they are current FourteenFish users, or prompted to create an account if not.
To begin a Organisation Feedback Survey
- Go to Surveys from your dashboard
- Click Start a new feed back survey
- Select who you are collecting feedback from - my organisation
- Now select Friends and Family Test
- This will take you to the Organisation feedback: Setup page, here you can create your survey.
- Once this is saved and the survey has been created you can link your survey to a community by clicking on Edit Survey details
- To link your Friends and family test to a Community please scroll down your list of communities and select the one relevant to the survey.
Now any administrator of the Community can then manage the Organisation feedback, access the reports, and manage the payment of the survey.