This feature enables you to add or include Community postings or webpages into mailings. When these are sent out they include a link to the original posting or webpage along with a link to capture the article into a users Learning Diary.
- Add the webpages or Community postings as you normally would. For the Community posts you may want to untick the option to Email members about this new posting as you will be including it in a mailing.
- Make sure you have a new mailing and you are not half way through working on one.
- To add a Community post click on the title of the relevant posting and then you should see the link: Add to mailing as shown below.
To add a webpage click the link to edit the relevant page and the link to Add to mailing is at the top of the page as shown below.
- Continue this process until you have added all the posts or webpages that you wish to. They are added in the order you add them.
- Then visit the mailing page and you can add an introduction and conclusion as required.