How to create Alternative and or Supplementary feedback
FourteenFish is working with NHS England South on a pilot for alternative and / or supplementary feedback.
The aim is to develop a tool to obtain feedback from people that you may teach, support, manage or coach.
While these people will often be colleagues this feedback has more in common with patient feedback as their is more of a supportive relationship with them rather than a traditional peer colleague role.
For example, Medical Leaders can use the tool to gather feedback from health professionals that they manage, those involved in disciplinary procedures or revalidation decisions rather than those that they have a direct colleague relationship with.
The pilot is being funded by NHS England South. It was initially offered to Medical Leaders in the South of England but is now open for Responsible Officers in the other 3 regions.
As part of the process participants are asked to complete a short research questionnaire before and after the process. Respondents of the feedback are also asked to complete a short set of questions after they have feedback.
How to take part...
- First register with us by clicking on the register link from the home page of www.fourteenfish.com.
- Once you have answered a few basic questions you will be sent an email with a link to set your password.
- After clicking the link and setting your password you will be logged into the website.
- Now you have an account with us visit the Survey page by clicking the Survey Icon on the Dashboard.
- Click on the link to Create new feedback survey, then on Patient Survey.
- This will take you then to the feedback setup page.
- The rest of the process is explained on this setup page. You have to complete a self assessment, pre-pilot questionnaires, set your "proxy patient" email details and we do the rest.