If you are a member of a Practice Community or one of our other Communities you may have the opportunity to use Community Credits to pay for your Survey
Communities allow Practice Managers or Community Administrators to bulk buy appraisal subscriptions and feedback surveys for all their GPs by making all the doctors a member of their practice community. The credits for the practice are then purchased through the community and members can apply them their own accounts.
To apply a Community Credit to pay for your Colleague Survey
- Login to your account
- Click on Surveys from your dashboard
- Click + Create new feedback survey
- Select Colleague
- Choose your survey type
- Choose this survey
- Tick and submit survey check statement
- Click on pink Use Community Credits button at the top of the Feedback Setup page
- You will then be able to follow through the setup process to produce your Survey
What should i do if i can't see a pink Community Credit button?
This could mean one of two things:
1. You aren't yet a member of the Community, you can check this by clicking on the Communities icon on your Dashboard. If the Community is not listed then please contact your Practice Manager/Community Administrator and they will be able to issue you with an emailed invite for you to join their Community.
2. You are a member of the Community but your Community has no credits available. If this is the case then you will need to let your Practice Manager/Community administrator know and they will be able apply new credits for the members of their team.
Article is closed for comments.