Is the Patient Survey fit for revalidation?
Yes, the survey has been developed by Wessex LMCs. Wessex LMCs have followed the guidance laid down by the GMC.
How much does the Patient Survey cost?
Do you have a refund policy?
Refunds will be offered until the point that we receive the patient questionnaires after which no refunds will be given. If you would like a refund please contact support and we will arrange for a refund.
Who are Wessex LMCs
Wessex Local Medical Committees are the statutory body that represents GPs and practices throughout Dorset, Hampshire, the Isle of Wight, Wiltshire, Jersey and Guernsey. For more information visit the Wessex LMCs website.
How do I do a patient survey?
We have tried to keep the process as simple as possible:
- Log in click on Surveys from your Dashboard, then Create a Patient Survey
- Print out 50 copies of the patient survey
- Ask your Receptionists to hand out surveys with a pen to patients
- Patients put their completed surveys in a box by reception
- Once you have at least 34 replies you send them back to us via post or scan and upload them via your FourteenFish account
- We will then enter the data for you
- A few days later you will receive an email to say that the report is ready to view and download
So you will be seeing our Patient responses?
Yes, but we take your confidentiality extremely seriously and will not be divulging any of your data or the responses to anyone.
How is our data held?
It is held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.