Firstly, we would like to reassure you that our Surveys are GMC approved and created in association with Wessex LMCs, as well as being anonymous and peer benchmarked in line with GMC guidelines. They are approved for Revalidation.
This survey is conducted vis SMS, Weblink, email or on paper forms that are handed out to patients and collected back in, typically, by a member of the Reception Team within the Practice. You can create a survey for your team members within your FourteenFish account, via Manage FourteenFish for your team.
We recommend 34 responses (the GMC recommended minimum) and once these have been collected, you can either send them to us by post or scan into one .pdf file and upload them to us directly. The cost of a Patient Survey is £28, however don't forget you can make a bulk purchase for your team, if you purchase 5 credits or over then a discount of 10% is applied to the total.
How to create a Patient Survey
- First of all you will need to register for your own account with FourteenFish.
- When you have done this, create a team on FourteenFish.
- You can view and manage your team by clicking on Manage FourteenFish for your team, from the drop down menu by your name.
- From here you should be able to View all team members.
- Select the colleagues name that you wish to create the Patient Survey for from the list and then click on Details.
- You will then be able to click to Start a patient survey for **** ****.
- This will create a Patient Survey for your colleague, and send them an email letting them know that this has been done, as well as asking them to complete the self assessment available for them, within their own account.
- Our Surveys can be collected via, email, SMS, Weblink and paper forms. For electronic invites the GP will be able to add these details into their account as they go.
- If a survey is conducted on paper forms these are usually handed out and collected by the Reception Team.
- We will need 34 completed responses (the GMC recommended minimum).
Uploading your surveys
Electronic responses are collated automatically and the number of responses gathered will show in the Surveys area of the GP's account. Should you also have paper surveys these can be uploaded to us as a single PDF via Practice manager access to the Survey in 'Manage my account'...
Via the GP's own account...
Or you can post them to:
Unit 5B Landford Common Industrial Estate
You can pay for the survey at anytime during this process, and this can be in one of a few ways:
- If you have purchased Community Credits already for this and there are some remaining unused, then there will be a Apply credit button.
- Alternatively, if you do not have credits available in the community there will be a Pay button.
- You can click this to be taken through to the check out, where you will be able to purchase credits for your community.
- Finally it is possible that the GP will see an option to apply a credit directly from their own account.
Once we have received the completed responses and the survey has been paid for, our Data Entry Team will process the forms and release the summary to the subject of the survey.