It is simple for you to provide your Education Trainer or Supervisor access to your FourteenFish Trainee Portfolio. This also provides access for them to be able to see your viewing and test scores for the FourteenFish learning packages (e.g. AKT, I&R etc).
- When you set up your account you will be able to select a Trainee Portfolio Preference.
- If you already have an account you can amend your system preference by clicking on My account.
- And then scroll down to system preferences.
- Here select Trainee Portfolio and Save.
Once this has been saved you can then set your trainer
- Click on Portfolio from the Dashboard.
- Here you can set your trainer
- and invite them to your Training Portfolio.
If you are a Trainer and would like to view your Trainees Portfolio
- Login to your FourteenFish account.
- You should then see the Trainers area on the right hand side of your Dashboard.
- Click on this to view any Portfolios that have been shared with you.
Article is closed for comments.