You can use FourteenFish to create adverts for events, which are then displayed on the website, using our Communities platform.
To set up events for your faculty, the first step would be to create a free FourteenFish account. Once you have created your account and set a password, you will then be able to access your main FourteenFish dashboard.
- At the top of this page, click the button marked Communities.
- You should then see a button marked Create a community.
(If you are already a member of several Communities this will show towards the bottom on the right hand side).
- Clicking this will then allow you to set up a community to manage your events. You can name the community appropriately (Locality GP Events, for example), and follow through the on screen instructions to finish the community setup.
- Once the community has been created, you should then see a button appear just below the name of your community marked manage events.
- Clicking this takes you into the Event Management Area, and you can then click the Create new event button and start entering the details of your event, including dates, times, location etc.
- Once you have finished please remember to save the event, the advert will then be published on the FourteenFish website in our events section. We would suggest having a play around with the system to get a feel for it - and you can always delete any events you create if they are not quite right.