Are you a Practice Manager and you'd like to purchase Colleague 360 Surveys on behalf of your whole team?
You can do this by setting up a Community for your practice. Communities are groups on FourteenFish that you can control the membership of. Teams are special Communities through which you can pay for members surveys and appraisal subscriptions and help with survey setup.
How do I make a bulk purchase?
To get started:
- Register with FourteenFish (if you haven't already). Any member of the team can register with the FourteenFish website for free and get started.
- To register simply visit www.fourteenfish.com and click Register now then enter a few basic details.
- You will be sent an activation email that will enable you to set a password and log in.
Set up a Team:
- Once logged in you will be taken to the Dashboard and from there you simply click the drop down menu next to your name in the top left corner.
- If you already have a team for your practice it will show here (and you can go straight to Purchasing and Applying credits), if you haven't you will then need to Setup a new team.
- Next you will be asked to enter a Team name, for example The High Street Medical Practice. Adding a team sets up a FourteenFish Community.
- Add colleagues to your Team:
- The first time you do this you are given a chance to add some text, of your own, to the welcome / invite email sent to colleagues, after this you simply add the name and email of all your colleagues. If they are already a user of FourteenFish then they will be joined to the Team and emailed to let them know. If they haven't yet registered with FourteenFish they will be sent an email invite that has a link to create a FourteenFish account and join them to your team.
- Keep adding colleagues until your Team is complete. You can add more colleagues if your team grows.
The final step allows you to purchase the Colleague 360° Surveys. This takes you to the basket page where you just select the number of credits to purchase. If you purchase over 5 or more credits a discount of 10% is applied to the total.
- Now your team has been created and the credits purchased you can manage your team and apply credits by clicking on the Manage FourteenFish for my team on the drop down list next to your name.
- Select the team you wish to manage from the Team list.
- Here you can add more colleagues, purchase additional credits and manage invites.
To manage surveys for your colleagues:
- To manage surveys for your colleagues and apply credits please click on Details next to your colleagues name.
- On this page you can mark your Colleagues 360° survey as paid and help them administrate their surveys by helping to populate colleague details etc.
- You can compile on list of colleague names and email addresses that can then be applied to any of your colleagues 360 surveys to save them and you time. To do this please click on Add my colleagues next to the colleague survey you wish to set up first.
- Here you can populate the details and add these details to the colleagues survey. The team member will be notified by email that you have done this.
- This list will then be available to share on any of the colleague 360 surveys you create on your colleagues behalf. You can apply it by clicking on Add my colleagues.
- Should you wish to manage this list and add and remove colleagues for specific surveys then please go to the Manage Team Page and click on Details next to your colleagues name.
- Here you will see the option to Manage my colleagues sharing list.
- By clicking on this you should be able to add and remove colleague details and then add then add these details to the survey you are creating.
Once the survey has been created:
- Your Colleague will then need to go into their own account and select Surveys from the top toolbar.
- Here they will see that their survey has been created can will need to press Continue.
They will then be able to complete their own self assessment before checking and sending the pre-populated invites to their colleagues. To do this they will need to click on Send out Survey under Your progress.
The Survey will become automatically closable when they have both reached the minimum requirement of 15 responses (this is the GMC recommended minimum) and 10 days has lapsed since sending the invites.
Should insufficient replies be received within 10 days an automatically generated reminder will be sent to non-responding colleagues. After this time should they require subsequent reminders to be sent please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.