If you should have the MACP Portfolio template but it does not look correct it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- An issue with your MACP Membership
- Your MACP Person Record may not have been created or it might need to be amended
- Your MACP Person record and FourteenFish account might not be synced correctly
- Duplicate FourteenFish Accounts
- Incorrect Profession selected in FourteenFish account
- Incorrect System Preferences set in FourteenFish account
- Incorrect Portfolio Type selected at registration
More details about these possibilities is detailed in this article.
Most of the above will need to be sorted by contacting the MACP Administration team on email@example.com but if you think you may have more than one FourteenFish account, please see our help article on Merging Accounts.