In order to have an MACP FCP Roadmapped Portfolio there are several steps that need to happen.
1. Up to Date MACP Membership
At this moment in time, the MACP are only offering this Portfolio to members of the College but there is the potential that if you are not a current member, they may offer this under an affiliate/associate license.
Please contact the MACP for all queries of this nature via this email: email@example.com.
2. MACP Person Record
The MACP Admin Team will need to have created a Person record for you, which is where they will administrate your details such as membership status as well as training information.
3. FourteenFish Account
Once the MACP have set your record up, they will use this system to create an email invitation prompting you to register for a FourteenFish account.
- If you have received the email from the MACP, you'll just need to follow the instructions to register for your account - more information on setting up your account here
- Should you not have received this email from the MACP yet, please could you contact them directly
- If you have not received the email from the MACP, but have already independently registered for a FourteenFish account yourself, then please contact the MACP directly to let them you already have an account. This is so that they can ensure your Person Record and FourteenFish account are properly synced.
4. Correct Profession set
When you are setting up your account, one of the fields you will need to fill in is your Profession.
You will need to make sure you have selected 'Physiotherapist' as this is what the system will use to determine which Portfolio template is most appropriate for you.
5. Correct System Preferences set
Once you are signed into your FourteenFish account, you'll need to go to the My Account area (from the drop down list by your name) as shown:
If you scroll down to the bottom of the screen, you will see a box called 'System Preferences' where you'll need to make sure the bullet point sits on Trainee as shown:
6. Correct Portfolio Type
If all the above details are correct, click on the Portfolio area.
You should see a live MACP Portfolio with the relevant FCP Roadmapped curriculum including a Stage of Training and Review period set for your relevant status.
If you do not see this, you may be given several Portfolio options to choose from, but please make sure you select the MACP Portfolio option and not the Paramedic FCP/AP option.